I am taking Indonesian this semester, and I am totally failing in my ability to keep up with it.
Right now, I'm attempting to unhinge my brain and fit in a bunch of vocabulary and grammar that I don't yet know for a test I was supposed to take two weeks ago that I'm taking tomorrow. And there's another, new test tomorrow that I am totally unprepared for that I will have to take in another week's time. I am totally lucky that my professor is really understanding.
Hopefully my blog-readers will be equally understanding when you see another lame entry for today, because all I can think of is Indonesian grammar and vocabulary.
Tomorrow I'm going to write my blog entry earlier in the day when my brain is not so weary.
Thanks for your patience.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We understand. Put your mind to the things that are important. We can wait till you are back to get all of your smarts directed here.
ReplyDelete